The new documentation of our API is now live!
We’ve just released the new documentation of our API! 🎉
As part of our effort to cultivate a strong developer ecosystem, we’ve rebuilt our documentation from the ground up. We’ve updated our documentation to ensure developers have the all tools they need to build integrations with Gorgias. 🚀
- Guides and step-by-step tutorials
- Complete API reference: All resources and API endpoints are precisely described (attributes, parameters, responses, and more)
- Interactive API: Fetch/create/update your data directly from the documentation
- Automatically generated code examples (cURL, JS, Python, and more)
- Suggest edits to help improve our documentation
Check it out at https://developers.gorgias.com
Please let us know what you think about it and what we could improve at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly via our live chat available on your helpdesk!