We’ve added 3 new user roles enabling you to have a better control on what your team members can access and do. We have also renamed the role Agent to Lead agent.
Here are the permissions associated with each role:
- Observer agent: Able to view customers, tickets and send internal notes.
- Lite agent: Able to modify customers, tickets and send messages.
- Basic agent: Able to modify customers, tickets, send messages and perform integrations-related actions.
- Lead agent (previously Agent): Able to manage customers, tickets, tags, send messages and perform integrations-related actions.
- Admin: Able to manage everything. (billing info, users, integrations, rules, tickets, customers, etc…)
See more details in our documentation.
Did you like this update?